In order to be eligible, the projects must satisfy at least the following criteria:
- The project falls within one of the five thematic priorities of the CIP.
- The project has a clear cross-border nature.
“The cross-border nature of the project must bring about positive effects and participation in terms of content, organisational and financial resources and, if possible, personnel from both sides of the border”.
- The project takes into account the EC horizontal criteria of sustainability, strengthening the labour market and gender mainstreaming.
- The total eligible costs of the project must amount to at least 100,000 €.
"Cross-border projects with a budget lower than 100,000 € can also be covered by grants. In this case, please ask the advice of your regional manager".
The authorised applicants are:
- public authorities,
- legal persons under public and private law,
- "Personenhandelsgesellschaften" (German law),
- physical persons who manage a business.
The execution of the project cannot have begun before the request is submitted to the programme management.
The duration of the project cannot exceed 36 months. All costs must be declared (and reimbursed) before 30/09/2008.
The deadline for completing the activities is 30/06/2008.
Application forms must be submitted in writing by 01/07/2007 at the latest.